Had to pick up a pizza with my trailer !

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HDRock

Minister of Fire
Oct 25, 2012
Grand Blanc, Mi
I guess my trailer is permanently attached to my truck now, hasn't been unhooked in 3 days. ;lol
Ordered a pizza ! , oh no trailer is hooked up :oops:, no time, closing in 15 min , trailer is empty , go :)

Heh heh heh! I've gone thru fast food drive-thru's with a trailer load of wood and gotten some really strange looks. If you do that just make sure to make a w-i-d-e turn when you exit. :)

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Heh heh heh! I've gone thru fast food drive-thru's with a trailer load of wood and gotten some really strange looks. If you do that just make sure to make a w-i-d-e turn when you exit. :)

:) Hay , After burning all that energy ,U gotta put more fuel in the bod, no time for cookin :)

Good way to clean off/out the chips, bark & dirt.
55 MPH winds help clean up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.