hamer's hot ones ultra premium

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HEMI said:
smilejamaica said:
are you talking about the Rocky Mountain pellets . i was trying those next week . when i can get back down to bt . those and the barefoot are my next testing product . i love going to bt its like they have every brand you can think of . the people are so nice also .
yes ROCKY MOUNTAIN....BAREFOOT is also a great pellet...as far as BT goes, with the supply they have on hand I'm thinking they might keep running these sales..lets hope any way
you are right they seem to have 10 times as much compared to last year . im going to try to make it saturday if im feeling better by then. so many pellets to try not enough time.

hey jamaica, did you ask the ton price for the okies, is it the same at $255/ton ?

geek said:
hey jamaica, did you ask the ton price for the okies, is it the same at $255/ton ?
i believe he said $265 a ton those are not on sale .

Status
Not open for further replies.