Hampden, Maine Area Help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

muleman51

Feb 18, 2008
SE Minnesota
Does anyone know the where abouts of "Phil Dougherty" " Adobe Boiler" . He couldn't have fallen off the earth someone must have a phone number, place of employment, address, something or way to get a hold of him. Your help would be much appreciated. Please PM me if you can help.

Does this help?

Company Name: DIRIGO MANUFACTURING LLC
Doing Business As : ADOBE BOILERS
Street Address: 122 Target Industrial City
Hampden , 04444
Phone: 603 329-3241
History Is clear
Present management control 2 years

Registered Name: DIRIGO MANUFACTURING LLC
Business type: DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY CO
State of incorporation: NEVADA
Filing date: Jun 12 2007
Registration ID: E0411192007-9
Status Attained Date: Nov 15 2007
Where filed: CORPORATION DIV , CARSON CITY , NV
Registered agent: BUSINESS FILINGS INCORPORATED , 6100 NEIL ROAD SUITE 500 , RENO , NV , 895110000

Principals: CHRIS WIEDENIOEFT , MANAGER , P.O. BOX 10352 , JACKSONVILLE , FL , 322470000

06/12/2008
Description: Wholesales warm air heating or air conditioning equipment or supplies.

Employees: 4 which includes partners.
Facilities: Occupies premises in building.

Business name changed from OUTDOOR BOILERS to Dirigo Manufacturing LLC.
Business address has changed from 110 School Rd, Charleston, ME, 04422 to 122 Target Industrial City , Hampden , ME, 04444.

Hah....comes in handy from time to time....

Thanks, I'll try the number tomorrow, hopefully someone will answer the phone.

Muleman,

Bad phone #--no longer working. Most of that info is outdated--criminals change appearances,contact #'s,homes....... Phillip Dougherty's Adobe Boiler site is again down ,but you can call him at 1-888-734-3135. He won't answer though, he now has an answering service.(Last time I called about a week ago) this number is for www.enterpriseboiler.com . This # also puts you in contact with Royal Mountain Energy. The Big Three automakers will be contacting Phillip Dougherty's Research and Development dept. for guidance in building 120 M.P.G. SUV's-------check out www.royalmtn.com . Phillip Dougherty is looking out for anyone who heats their home or drives a vehicle.

I can't believe NO ONE knows anything of his salesmanship in his home state. Still awaiting another response from Dirigo Manufacturing,LLC and the Maine Attorney General. PM me, I've got a file on Phillip Dougherty.

Thanks to anyone who has any info--All Adobe owners would be interested. The Adobe story continues into 2009...........

It seems amazing to me that know one knows the where abouts of our mysterious Phil Dougherty!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.