Hampton gas fireplace looks brand new not sure if I got a good deal?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rock4200

Hearth Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
baltimore conty, Md
Hello ,
I have been a member here for a long time, I burn wood in my wood stove in my basement. I am remodeling my home and my family room upstairs is the perfect lace for a natural gas fireplace. I was on CL the other day and found a French door stainless fridge that I wanted to buy. I went to the sellers home to look at it when he also showed me the gas freestanding stove. He wanted 500 for the fridge and 875 for the stove. I offered him a bundle price of $1225 and we shook on it . I need your guys input if the stove was a good or great or bad purchase. It does come with the double insulated vent pipe. It is a Hampton he said H30 but can't find anything on this model looks like a h35 to me. The Craigslist posting is a picture of the one he has for sale which was his mother's who passed, and then he had a model similar in house but does not have the opening doors. The one I bought has the tile inserts and the opening door.
http://baltimore.craigslist.org/for/4388019596.html
Thanks,
Jeff

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 215
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 204
Status
Not open for further replies.