Hampton GC60 thermostat install

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JF123

Nov 14, 2012
Seacoast NH
Is this set up like I think it is? Ready to plug in the thermostat to the back of the stove? Based on what I'm seeing (see pics), it's a little different than the M55. Those red/black wires running out of the blue connectors in the upper right corner, run into the back side of that plug in the second pic.

And if I'm right about that, my next question is, does it matter which wire goes into which side of the plug? Not much direction in this manual, and I know next to nothing about HVAC and electrical stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_7490.JPG
    IMG_7490.JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_7488.JPG
    IMG_7488.JPG
    160.2 KB · Views: 291
Yes, Looks like the wires for the stat head to the plug. Stat wires can go to either. Shouldn't make any difference which one. The stat is basically just a set of contacts.

I like what regency did, makes the connection neater. My beast has the 2 ugly wires just hanging out of the rear panel. Definetly an upgrade to neaten things up some.

Hi all, for alls info, the M55 FS has the t-stat conn coming out of the back like the GC60, since of course the GC60 is the M55 (Enviro makes Regency's stoves....) The Greenfire is the Meridian from Enviro..

Stovelark
Enviro EF3 Pellet FS
Enviro Empress FPI AC pellet
Enviro 1700 Kodiak FS wood

Status
Not open for further replies.