Hampton gci60 insert owners

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnbaby

May 19, 2011
Southern nh
Hello all, my stove should be here any day now, and I'm trying to get everything lined up so I can install it. I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to run my outside air kit. Where about on the back of the stove is the adapter for it, and does it point to the top, left or right, or down. Also what side of the unit is it on. Thanks

Look on page 11 of the tech manual. I'll attach a PDF.

FRESH AIR INTAKE.
Base of unit to center of intake
12” (305 mm)
Center of unit to center of intake
4 7/8 ” (126 mm)

Attachments

• GC60-054 (tech).pdf
    178 KB · Views: 215
Look on page 11 of the tech manual. I'll attach a PDF.

FRESH AIR INTAKE.
Base of unit to center of intake
12” (305 mm)
Center of unit to center of intake
4 7/8 ” (126 mm)
Thanks, it appears as if that for the free standing. On the insert i noticed the exhaust is pointing up whereas on the free standing its pointing back, was wondering if the air intake follows the same way. I want to minimize the amount of bends in the OAK so I'm hoping it doesn't point up like the insert exhaust. My fireplace has a outside air grate in front of fireplace and I wanted to use that. Here's a pic , the grate in the front has ducting that leads to back of chimney

Oops, Sorry. Here is the page for the insert from the manual

Attachments

• GCI60-021 (tech).pdf
    217.3 KB · Views: 264
Hopefully you can see this one?

GCi60 locations.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.