Hampton HI300 installed :)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrowhawk

Feb 18, 2007
I just had my Hampton HI300 woodburing fireplace insert installed. It is awesome. Thanks to everyone on this forum for your help. The shroud is 30 inches high and our fireplace is 31 inches so they placed it on fire bricks to raise it up. It looks great. Does anyone know where I can get firewood in Harford County Maryland?

Attachments

• stove.JPG
    stove.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 409
sparrowhawk said:
I just had my Hampton HI300 woodburing fireplace insert installed. It is awesome. Thanks to everyone on this forum for your help. The shroud is 30 inches high and our fireplace is 31 inches so they placed it on fire bricks to raise it up. It looks great. Does anyone know where I can get firewood in Harford County Maryland?

Looks great, I have the identical one, even brickwork is very similar . . looks like there are a few of us now on the forum that have Hamptons. . no ideas on wood spots but maybe get a referral from your city/town arborist (or closest thing to it) . . I have scored scrounges thru craigslist

don't suppose you'd be interested in below posting (on firewood fuel prices on hearth website), is this dude serious ?
Ancient Incense - Bundle Firewood - by: Firewoodguy.com on 02/05/2007 at 04:50 PM
Price: 69.95 per other (note in comments) at Firewoodguy.com -Londonderry, NH 03053 United States
Comments: Natural anti-depression, anti-depressant ancient incense firewood, $69.95 (aprox 7 healing logs) per .75 cu ft bundle, plus packaging and shipping. 603-437-0940 or [email protected]

sparrowhawk said:

Now that looks great! Congratulations. As to wood, you could probably get enough scrap blocks from the decoy carvers in and around Havre de Grace to last you a good long while.

Them and boat builders on The Flats.

+1 for the vote on the Hampton insert. I have the same one in timberline brown. I love it. Burn it and enjoy it!!!

She's a beauty. Congratulations sparrowhawk.

Love the classic looking hearths. Now it's time to strike the first match and enjoy the heat.

Nice Fireplace, Nice Install

Looks Great.

We have had our Hampton for several years now.
No Problems, Just Enjoyment

I'm sure you'll be very pleased with your decision.
When you throttle it up, it'll definately heat your home.

Excellent choice of stove and nice looking installation did the installers use the 5.5" liner?

Status
Not open for further replies.