Hang in there Newbies

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

muss

Feeling the Heat
Feb 26, 2008
Embden, Maine
tds
Most new pellet stove owners are gonna go thru a learning curve with their stoves. Kinda like when we all got our first 'puter in the 80's . You kinda scratch your head or bang it wondering what or why it's doing what it's doing. God knows i'd still be going in circles if it wasn't for this website & people sharing. So hang in there Newbies, we're all in this together

Well said. I have learned alot here both before and after purchase. This site has helped me know what is normal and not to worry about. It has also had a member walk me through diagnosing and fixing a vent pipe leak. That process had me take the covers off the stove, removing the pipe, and reinstalling. Better to see the innards and how things work now instead of when it was broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.