Hannah knock over any stacks?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skinnykid

May 6, 2008
Next to a lake in NH
Getting the remainder of Hanna now. Not much big wind but getting lots of heavy rain. They say the wind could be heavy also but have not experienced that yet.

Hanna?? Oh, yes the east coast. No, nice and mild here--77 today, and no wind, no rain., almost too damn hot!! :cheese:

And no rain, but no rain forcast for the next seven days. bummer, means I gotta get out there and continue to water the gardens. ;-)

My stacks are still stacked :) Hannah finally has exited my state; just some mild breeziness leftover. Didn't see any downed limbs around while I was out n about tonight either.

no major difficulties hear in central Va from wind though it was moving pretty good, got some badly needed rain though , actually hanna was a good thing for my particular locale, we have been so dry for so long , we had a steady but not pouring rain for about 6 hours before hanna cleared out. missed a round of golf but i feel good about the trade for the rain. hope hanna doesnt cause too much a fuss up north where the rain is not needed.

Heavy rain here on Long Island but not much wind. Stacks are doing just fine but seem to be pretty darn wet even though the tops are covered. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and warm so I'm hoping they will dry out pretty quick.

same here. I will have to wait till monday to uncover them to dry as I will be out of town all day tomorrow.
Glad no one got flooded or lost power (obviously you wouldn't be on here) or had their stacks blown down.

Status
Not open for further replies.