Happy 4th of July

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidV

Nov 20, 2005
Richmond VA
Just wanted to stop in and share my joy at this wonderful day. There isn't another country in all the world where a man or woman can do or say or become as many things as they can dream and have hundreds of thousands from all walks of life backing up your right to do it.....even if they hate what you are doing.
Old glory is flying proud here today. Just like every day.

Happy independence day.

David

DavidV said:
Just wanted to stop in and share my joy at this wonderful day. There isn't another country in all the world where a man or woman can do or say or become as many things as they can dream and have hundreds of thousands from all walks of life backing up your right to do it.....even if they hate what you are doing.
Old glory is flying proud here today. Just like every day.

Happy independence day.

David

Yeah, but if it rains on our BBQ it is a little less special - having to have all those people tromping around INSIDE our house.

On the good news front, the fireworks from 5 years ago worked just fine! I'll set off the remainder tonight.

Happy 4th!

Wiki Wiki, don't forget the Wiki.

Old Amish hymn 'It's a gift to be simple, it's a gift to be free, it's a gift to come down where you ought to be' and America is the place. We live in a land blessed with abundant resources and the freedom to enjoy and use them wisely. Let's also remember our troops, who even when put into an ill-advised situation, continue to fight for our freedom and stand ready to defend our nation.

God continue to bless America!

Status
Not open for further replies.