Happy Day !!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbc557ci

Dec 25, 2007
Central NY State
About two weeks ago the LP truck comes rolling down the driveway. Driver gets out and walks over to the LP tank. He lifts the lid to the guage/filler, closes the lid, gets back in his truck and goes back up the driveway. Gotta love that :p

What I now have in my 300 gal. tank will no doubt fire the kitchen stove and water heater until fall. Probably late fall :)

you should leave a candy bar taped to a log with a note... "we dont need your stinking propane... but thanks for stopping by"

Or a note that says.."haha, made you look.." :) And then a candy bar for his efforts to be nice.

Jay

A few months ago my supplier was foolish enough to top up my 100 gal tank. bill was 45 for propane and another 15 for del and material handling crap. I phoned and complained about delivering such a small quantity and they credited me the 15 bucks.

Sometimes we win :cheese:

bbc557ci said:
About two weeks ago the LP truck comes rolling down the driveway. Driver gets out and walks over to the LP tank. He lifts the lid to the guage/filler, closes the lid, gets back in his truck and goes back up the driveway. Gotta love that :p

What I now have in my 300 gal. tank will no doubt fire the kitchen stove and water heater until fall. Probably late fall :)

I'd be nice to him since he checks it for free. If you irritate him you may run out when least expected. You must be on auto fill. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.