Happy Holidays to you all...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas..Happy Hanukkah...

Reactions: Thistle and ScotO
"Merry Christmas......Merry Christmas......Merry Christmas.....kiss my ass.....kis his ass......kiss your ass......Happy Hannukah....." - Clark W. Griswold

Seriously guys and gals, Merry Christmas to you and yours. Not sure about your area, but I got my Christmas wish......It's snowing outside as I type this, and it's really coming down!!

G
CA58B84E-8C61-4426-99F1-4E092D4AAFCA-7809-00000F4817EAB56B.jpg

Got this for Christmas......bring on the snow.

And Merry Cristmas to all!

Where in the heck is the 'LOVE' button on here? LOVE IT!

you must have been a good boy this year, Jack.....

Santa must of gotten his naughty and nice lists mixed up!

Reactions: dylskee and ScotO
I think you can get one when all of your home improvement projects are done!
One can only hope so. I'll be happy to get the new head gaskets on my 1997 Polaris Indy 600......can't justify tearing it down until we get some real snow in the forecast.

Still have the ol' Chaparral SSX 340, and she runs like a ***** ape for an old machine. She's pretty much ready to go, with some fresh gas and around 30 yanks on the pull cord....::-)

S.O., do you sled in that area? Looks real nice.

Reactions: ScotO
S.O., do you sled in that area? Looks real nice.
Some sledding on the other ridge (game land roads), but the side I'm taking the pic from is super-rugged terrain.....very rocky and steep.....lots of laurel and no trails either. Very remote for our region. Just the way I like it...

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Merry Christmas to one and all. :)

Merry Christmas friends....... :)

Merry Christmas to you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.