Happy Holidays to you all...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the X27 I've been waiting on for 10 days finally came today...there must be a Santa Claus, and he works at the post office...

Reactions: Thistle
Merry Merry !! Christmas, . , To every one.
Be warm ,have fun and , Don't Over Fire, :eek: :) :p ::-) ==c ;)

HDRock. It was really nice being able to meet you over at Pete's. My apology for not staying longer though.

HDRock. It was really nice being able to meet you over at Pete's. My apology for not staying longer though.
It was very nice meeting U to , Backwoods ! I only stayed a few more minutes, got some wood stacked on one of the pallets when I got home.
Now we have a face to go with the screen name :)

Reactions: tfdchief
It was very nice meeting U to , Backwoods I only stayed a few more minutes, got some wood stacked on one of the pallets when I got home.
Now we have a face to go with the screen name :)
I am jealous. It seems like I have known Dennis for a long time and yet I have never met him in person......Someday.

I am jealous. It seems like I have known Dennis for a long time and yet I have never met him in person......Someday.

I would like to say , I think the fire fighters on this site ,are a great asset to have, for , me and every one ,:):cool:

Reactions: tfdchief
View attachment 86465
A Merry Christmas to all. These pictures are from Christmas' past and the one with snow is actually one I took on a Thanksgiving day. All will know that was not this year.

View attachment 86288View attachment 86289View attachment 86292

Nice bikes Backwoods :)
Here's the one I built from scratch, and from two old ten speed bikes

IMG00085 - Copy.jpgIMG00164 - Copy.jpgIMG00165 - Copy.jpg

Happy Holidays to all of you on Hearth.com. You are a great bunch of people to hang out with.

Status
Not open for further replies.