Happy New Year and my resolution....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imacman

Wanted to wish all of my pellet friends on the forum a Happy New Year....may the new one be MUCH better than the last.

As for my resolution, I will try to not let the stove go 3 weeks again before cleaning.....don't want to be responsible for Mike H. having a heart attack!! ;lol

Anyone else care to give theirs??

as someone else said on here "life's too short to burn cheap pellets".

Reactions: SmokeyTheBear
got a bottle of Dewars Special Reserve, a rack of Guiness and a hopper full of Vermonts.
Think I'm all set.
Life is what you make of it.

Happy New Year Pete.

You don't need no stinkin' resolutions.

Happy New Year Everybody.

Keep the stove clean, so you are happy, safe, and warm.

Reactions: jtakeman
Wanted to wish all of my pellet friends on the forum a Happy New Year....may the new one be MUCH better than the last.

As for my resolution, I will try to not let the stove go 3 weeks again before cleaning.....don't want to be responsible for Mike H. having a heart attack!! ;lol

Anyone else care to give theirs??

too late!;lol

gang, all i can say is i hope all have a safe happy and prosperous 2013. i appreciate each and every one of you for the kind candor and the freely given help to those who were in need of it whether it be one of my customers or not. this is truly a community of givers, im proud to be included with such a grand group of wonderful people.

glass lifted in salute! god bless and keep you all in the coming years!

Happy, Safe and Healthy New Year to everyone!!! My resolution is to quit cursing....family and friends said NO WAY I even make it to 12:02 without swearing...lol

Happy New Year all! Thanks for all the great tips and great reading material. My resolution is to become a pellet pig this year! Going to to start in the spring loading up as many Hamers as I can hold! Here's to a great year and becoming a Pig!!!

Happy New Year!! to one and all. Mine started out on a great note, a new grandson at 6 pm last night. I guess his folks wanted a tax deduction more than the first baby prize.;)

May 2013 be better than 2012. Cheers

Happy New Year All!!

Still working on a resolution for 2013........

Status
Not open for further replies.