Happy New Year

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buffygirl

Oct 15, 2009
North Central Indiana
Greetings to all and Happy New Year from Indiana where we need some global warming -- we are in the single digits but it is warm inside - woke up to a bed of hot coals and enjoying the warmth. Thanks to all of you who have helped me along the way--it is starting to sink in - not where I want to be but not where I used to be on the learning curve. Anyway, I wish you all a Healthy, Happy and Blessed New Year.

Buffygirl
Jotul Oslo-New this Fall(09)

Happy New Year!

19F S.E. Oklahoma

buffygirl, if you think it is cold now, wait one more day. More very cold air is coming for the next two days.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Happy New Year. It is -10 here in beautiful downtown Bruno MN. (about 30 miles S of Duluth MN) The liberty and the wood boiler keep the house toasty and the hot water hot. The best part is no propane used.

Doug

Backwoods Savage said:
buffygirl, if you think it is cold now, wait one more day. More very cold air is coming for the next two days.

Happy New Year to everyone.

I hope it makes it to Jersey soon! Very mild and rainy here today.

Have a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!!

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.