Happy Thankgiving!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dylskee

Feeling the Heat
Sep 28, 2008
Central MA
I just wanted to wish all my friends here at Hearth.com a Happy Thanksgiving! May your day be filled with family, friends, food, beer and football!!!

Reactions: jharkin
My plan also, stay safe on the roads too.

Great Thanksgiving, great food, spent time with family and the pats DESTROYED and embarrassed the Jets! Man life is gooood!

We had a nice family dinner. The food was great, but I ate too much. Then the wine and tryptophan kicked in and I went to bed without any pumpkin pie o_O . Had it for breakfast instead! :)

IMG_1351web.jpg

Reactions: dylskee
That looks awesome BG!!!! :eek:

That's one HUGE disadvantage for going to someone else's house for turkey day, no left overs...... :(

We usually buy a turkey after Thanksgiving and cook it on that following Sunday so we can have some left overs. I do get Turkey soup though, my father makes it every year!

My older son posted on FB:
I am thankful for my awesome mom who not only cooks the best meal ever but still lets me lick the whipped cream beaters at 27 years old.

Reactions: pen and dylskee
My older son posted on FB:
I am thankful for my awesome mom who not only cooks the best meal ever but still lets me lick the whipped cream beaters at 27 years old.
That's awesome!! I'm still doing this at the age of 42!! My father does all the cooking and my mother is the baker, and they are really good at it!

Status
Not open for further replies.