Happy Thanksgiving Ya'll

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Thanksgiving all ! I wont need beer to get drunk the carbs will have a similar effect without the hangover ;lol.

Pete

One of my favorite holidays also. Simple, with quality time spent with the family. I will be remembering ones that are no longer with us and the ones that are away from their families.

Happy Thanksgiving.

th

Reactions: Defiant
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my friends here! Have a safe and fun holiday!

Ray

Happy thanksgiving to all on this forum and to all that may join!

Sent from my rooted and eclipse running X2--thanks nitro-- if im posting on here I'm probably supposed to be working! I can't help im addicted to HEARTH.COM!

Don't forget your morning calisthenics to warm up for some serious eating :) :)

Attachments

• turkey day.jpg
    turkey day.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 122
Ibid

Dinner is digesting, time for some pie and the pats game!

Still a bit warm here for the stove but that doesn't mean no fire ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20121122_191227.jpg
    IMG_20121122_191227.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 181
Reactions: Billybonfire
Happy Thanksgiving! Took the megabus to the DC area to visit my cousin and see the sights.

Reactions: Mrs. Krabappel
Dinner is digesting, time for some pie and the pats game!

Still a bit warm here for the stove but that doesn't mean no fire ;)

I just took a nap - from 7 to 9PM. The food hit me at about the same time as the wine and the other stuff.....went into total unconsciousness.......

I just took a nap - from 7 to 9PM. The food hit me at about the same time as the wine and the other stuff.....went into total unconsciousness.......

you are living the American dream web

Reactions: jharkin
Wine? Wine? There is hope for you yet. What is next. Eating a steak? ;lol

Hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving day.

One of my favorite holidays also. Simple, with quality time spent with the family. I will be remembering ones that are no longer with us and the ones that are away from their families.

Happy Thanksgiving.

th

That's one of the funniest Mr. Bean episodes. I love it!

Wine? Wine? There is hope for you yet. What is next. Eating a steak? ;lol

Hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving day.

Tryptophan and tofu is a deadly combo. Add some wine and you're a goner.

Best thing I learned in that first thing in the morning semester elective health class. Where the carbohydrate coma comes from. Well, and that the ladies don't worry much about getting dressed for a sunup class. ;lol Only one I ever would have liked to have failed and had to retake..

Good day for me . . . went to Bath with my brother to do some geocaching as my wife was sleeping as she had to work . . . figure we'll make our traditional dinner on Sunday. Beautiful weather . . . thought we could easily find a Chinese restaurant for lunch, but one was closed and the other was out of business. We ended up spying an "open" sign at a pizza place and so we walked in expecting to order a pizza . . . only to find that the Greek owner had opened up his business for the day to anyone as he was offering free turkey dinners to anyone interested . . . I was quite impressed . . . and will be going back some day to spend some money with this business.

Reactions: pen
Throw them in the stove. I hate the slimy things. ;lol

Status
Not open for further replies.