Happy Thanksgiving...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SKIN052

Minister of Fire
Nov 12, 2008
Appleton, Newfoundland
Turkey in the oven, beer in the fridge. Not quite cold enough to spark up the stove although I have had a few fires already this year. I am Thankful for many things but my well seasoned stash of wood for the year is tops on the list. Hope everyone has a great holiday. Cheers.

...to all our Canadian friends!! :)

Reactions: smoke show
Seems like Thanksgiving Day here right now. Our temp is what is usually the average for Thanksgiving week and the cold rain is about normal for then also.

But no turkey. :mad:

Great T Day. Moved and stacked some wood. Got a 50 mile motorcycle ride in, and has a fantastic dinner. Started out about 24 degrees this a.m. and got up to 44 and sunny this afternoon. It's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.