Happy Veteran's Day!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Inglenook.

To Scotl, BrotherBart, Polar Bear, and BigJim thank-you for your support of those who have served and those who serve now and those whom sacrificed themselves for our country. Today I spent my day @ the largest AF museum on Wright Patterson AFB seeing what sacrifice has given us today. It is very disappointing seeing how many views there were on veterans only 5 comments including mine. I understand sacrifice and the meaning behind wearing the uniform. God Bless the Men and women who write that blank check and put their life on it to defend this Country. Integrity, Character, and excellence in all we do………..

To Scotl, BrotherBart, Polar Bear, and BigJim thank-you for your support of those who have served and those who serve now and those whom sacrificed themselves for our country. Today I spent my day @ the largest AF museum on Wright Patterson AFB seeing what sacrifice has given us today. It is very disappointing seeing how many views there were on veterans only 5 comments including mine. I understand sacrifice and the meaning behind wearing the uniform. God Bless the Men and women who write that blank check and put their life on it to defend this Country. Integrity, Character, and excellence in all we do………..

That's cool, Lucky was my Uncle Larry's nickname in Vietnam. He did two tours there. My dad was in the Army as well but didn't see any combat. I joined the Navy in 1980 straight out of high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.