Happy Veterans Day !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PA Harman P 61A

Sep 10, 2008
Lancaster County PA
To all Veterans who belong to this fourm Happy Veterans Day to you all and thanks for your service. Lets all take a miniute and think about the boys and girls who are off at war right now, so we can enjoy our way of life.
Thank you !!!!!!!!
From
Jim

USAF Retired 100 % Disabledd Veteran

Ditto!!

US NAVY Electronics Technician (ET) - 1982-1988

Double-ditto!

US Army 881st LEM

My Son currently:
US Army Reserve - Military Police

Thanks to all Veterans!!! Love you guys!!! Because of you, we can have this forum and live in the most free country in the world. God bless you all!!!

I salute all veterans, past and present.

Steve

USMC Retired

Attachments

• MyRibbons5Avatar.jpg
    MyRibbons5Avatar.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 194
Count me in. Freedom is not free!

Sgt E-4
380th Bomb Wing
USAF SAC
1969-73

Thanks to all. I'm a 28 year vet and current member of the 101st Air Refueling Wing in Bangor ME. Nice to hear about the 380th. I used to refuel those guys
mid-air before the wing got BRAC'd. Jay.

Jay,

You were a boomer. I went by Dow Bangor in years past. Our 111s came your way for JP-4.
I was a radar, ECM, etc. avionics tech.

Yes, BRAC got to PAFB after almost 180 years of service.

Thanks for your service!

Aim high! Enjoy your stove.

Just would like to add my thanks to all of our services for the great job they do every day, while the rest of us enjoy the freedom they help provide....you guys & gals are the BEST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.