Happy___ (fill in the blank)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DAKSY

Full Time RVer
Staff member
Dec 2, 2008
Wherever we're parked
Whatever religion you observe & whatever holiday your religion celebrates at this time of year, have a happy one & enjoy your day. How's that for non-PC pagan?

I think I will pop a dogfish head before Mother Gamma arrives.....
I got a big bottle of her favorite wine.....I will keep it full at all times ;lol (she ain't driving of course).

Have a good one all!

My daughter who is starting to have doubts about the easter bunny, tooth fairy, santa.... found this picture on the net. How do you explain that one.

Attachments

• Dead20Bunny.jpg
    Dead20Bunny.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 141
Crows on scooters. They're getting to be a menace I tell ya!

Happy Day spent with the mares :)

That's hares Dix, hares today, and mares tomorrow. :)

And little lambs eat ivy.

Reactions: DAKSY
LOL !!!

These are not hares, unless it's the hairs from the shedding blade !!

My daughter who is starting to have doubts about the easter bunny, tooth fairy, santa.... found this picture on the net. How do you explain that one.
Woodmaster, sorry your daughter had to see that. Somebody ought to be shot! I find no humor in that at all. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.