Harbor Freight 20% Off Coupon Alert.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This evening (12/11/2008) I received an email coupon from Harbor Freight for 20% off my entire purchase valid 12/12 and 12/13. Includes sale prices. If you're on their mailing list, make sure you check your email!

Now, what to buy...what to buy...?

Hey that's a great deal! Christmas is coming perhaps I can get the get the wifey a tool or something. I may up in the Doghouse .(a funny but on topic video)

There is a lot of E-Coupons floating around on the internet. I saved hundreds just by Goggling "Dell Coupon" or "Harbor Freight Coupon"

Just an additional FYI...HF commonly has 10% off coupons for an entire order or 15% off for a single item. This is the first I've seen 20% of anything, let alone an entire order.

My email ate the HTML on my coupon - no 20% off for me

Aaron

Maybe I'm imagining things but I was thinking of taking advantage of this 20% coupon to get the side box for my rolling tool box. I did web-search, found the coupon & headed over to HF's web-site. Don't ya know the price is up about 25% from where is was a few months ago!

Go-Figure!

Status
Not open for further replies.