Hardwood BioBricks $229/pallet

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Southern Maine Renewable Fuels of Wells & Windham, Maine is offering Hardwood BioBricks for $229/pallet. The pallet consists of 72 boxes with 12 bricks/box, with a total pallet weight of 1800 pounds. Maritime Dimensional Hardwoods from New Brunswick is currently reconfiguring their pallet weight and selling their current inventory at a significant savings. Quantities are limited. If you live in the Southern Maine or Southern New Hampshire area, this would be a good opportunity to stock-up on Hardwood BioBricks. For more detailed information, visit www.woodpellets4me.com.

Howdy Bob. Have you talked with the webmaster here, Craig Issod, about advertising rates on these forums? If not, then I'd think it a courteous gesture on your part to do so before posting any more advertising. Rick

Thanks for your posting Rick. I did register our business last year under the Local Retail Shops on this site to support Hearth.com, and this is the first time that I have promoted a special. If I am not following the correct protocol, please advise and I will certainly not do so in the future.

Open up that auger, big pellets coming through! :gulp:

For the record . . . . .

I have done business with Bob at Southern Maine Renewable Fuels, more than once, and have to say that he runs an excellent business and is an up front, pleasant, and honest person.

I am sure that he would be more than happy to follow any of the site rules.

Wish I had known about the special as I would have posted the information myself.

Ranger

Yes, he seems like a good contact for fuel in that area!

However, sadly our forum rules do not allow posting of commercial sales here - the reason being pretty simple as spelled out in the forum rules:
"f what you are doing here could not easily be done by every one of the hundreds of industry employed forum members……without degrading the forum conversations singly or a a whole…then DON’T DO IT. This should be easy to apply. This means no pushing your product over others, announcing sales, etc."

We have over 600 commercial members, and we can just imagine what would happen if they were all able to announce sales, specials, etc.

BUT, we came up with a good solution for sellers of fuel - that is our Fuel Price Guide (link at top of page), which allows for continual updates and posting of fuel prices. That section is fine for commercial users as well as regular members who found a good deal, etc.

Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.