Hardwood Heat or Juniata pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JHASS

Dec 29, 2008
Jersey Pines
I have an Enviro M55 due to be delivered on 11/2 and the dealer informed me that it comes with a complementary ton of pellets. They are offering either Hardwood Heat or Juniata, I have done the searches here on both and they both seem to be rated about the same. Does anyone have opinions on either? I plan on burning mostly corn but will not turn down a free ton of pellets.
Thanks, Jay

Maybe the dealer will give you a split order....50/50 of both. otherwise, it's a crap shoot...they're both good. If I HAD to choose, try the hardwood heat....their made by Hamer.

I just had a dealer come measure my fireplace last night for the M55 Insert, probably going to order & have installed 11/13. Was that deal thru your dealer or the manufacturer? For the money I'm paying them I'm going to ask for some pellets with it.

The deal for the pellets was thru the dealer. They don't sell pellets anymore but they still offer the ton of pellets that they then get locally.

jhass,

I would split the order so you can try both. :) Then I would hit every local store that caries pellets and see what available. Try a few bags of them while your at it!

I made a hobby out of trying pellets and its rather fun too! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.