Hardwood Heat Pellets @TSC

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

titanracer

Feeling the Heat
Nov 10, 2011
South Central PA., Newville
Found Hardwood Heat pellets at Tractor Spupply Company (TSC), in Chambersburg PA. today. Don't know if it is still true to this day or not, but several years ago they were rebaggged Hamer's, exclusively for TSC. I did try them then and remember burning them, they were a good burning pellet. At that time I only tried about 10 bags, went back for more but were out of them, had something else then at that time. They did burn just like Hamer's then. Don't remember what the cost per ton was, but they were $4.59 a bag. The ton cost could have been cheaper, don't know.

I picked some up last week burn them this weekend and they were very good from me. Low ash and lots of heat. Going tomorrow to get a ton from Tsc for $239. Never had hamers but they burned a lot like summersets. Hope they are still there tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.