Hardwood Heat Pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

titanracer

Feeling the Heat
Nov 10, 2011
South Central PA., Newville
I picked up 3 bags of these pellets today at TSC. I tried a few bags, early in the season. They seemed really good on ash back then. I left the stove run for 3 days with no issues back then. I thought I would retry a few more bags to see if they are still consistent. There did seem to be alot of fines in bag, but that doesn't bother me. I don't just open bags & dump in pellet stove, I run every bag of pellets I open thru a pellet cleaner to get rid of the fines in the bags, before dumping pellets in stove.

these are rebagged Hamers
I have burned several ton a few years back
great heat and low ash
and priced right

Do try before you buy. I just gave them a quick check on a not so cold day and bought a ton on reputation, but when it got colder I didn't find them to be all that hot (har, har).

Status
Not open for further replies.