Harman Accentra insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grassdladmin

Oct 6, 2008
mass
I have a Harman Accentra insert that is going on its third winter - It ran fine the first time this year - the second time I tried to start it the feeder motor does not seem to be coming on - I cleaned the stove thoroughly, combustion motor, ESP probe etc. The igniter does not seem to come on either -Unfortunately for me I am out of warranty by 3 days. Does anyone know if the feeder motor is gone ? does that also prevent the igniter from coming on as well? Checked flue pipe seems to be clean - I lit a few papers in vent and they took right off and plenty of smoke came out pipe. Any advice would be appreciated!

grassdladmin

Status
Not open for further replies.