Harman Accentra Manufactured Fireplace Installation Kit

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moburns

Oct 15, 2012
Central Maryland
Does anyone happen to have a picture or the instructions that come with this part:
1-00-674205 SHT METAL FIREPLC MOD KIT 3/5/2012 XXXX X

stupid answer, and I apologize for it, but how about from the dealer who provided it?

Lousyweather, No dealer has provided this part or any information reguarding this part. I found this part listed in the manual that glenc0322 included in his post on page 25. I really just want to know what the part is.I am thinking it may be a mount kit for the service rail kit but the installation manual for the Accentra lacks detail.

Thanks for the info early next week I will contact Harman...curiosity it driving me to must know situation lol. I will post what I find.

I contacted Harman and this is what they said about that part number Harman Stoves Hi Glen- our technical team let us know that this is a part number for a zero clearance conversion kit and is to be used with an existing zero clearance wood fireplace. I hope that answers your question. Ill ask about installation

This is the part manual that explains the procedure for installing a Harman insert in a Z/c fireplace.

Attachments

• Zero Clearance Conversion Kit - Accessory Manual - 1-00-674205.pdf
    114.6 KB · Views: 1,381
Reactions: Heatsource
Status
Not open for further replies.