1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Harman Accentra Manufactured Fireplace Installation Kit

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by moburns, Mar 29, 2013.

1. moburns

moburns New Member

Loc:
    Central Maryland
    Does anyone happen to have a picture or the instructions that come with this part:
    1-00-674205 SHT METAL FIREPLC MOD KIT 3/5/2012 XXXX X

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Lousyweather

Lousyweather Guest

stupid answer, and I apologize for it, but how about from the dealer who provided it?
  3. glenc0322

glenc0322 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    long Island NY
  4. moburns

moburns New Member

Loc:
    Central Maryland
    Lousyweather, No dealer has provided this part or any information reguarding this part. I found this part listed in the manual that glenc0322 included in his post on page 25. I really just want to know what the part is.I am thinking it may be a mount kit for the service rail kit but the installation manual for the Accentra lacks detail.
  5. smwilliamson

smwilliamson Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Southcoast, MA
    I believe that this is a bracketing system for the for the rack which goes into the z box... For use when you plan on using the service rail kit so the box doesn't tip....not 100% on this
  6. moburns

moburns New Member

Loc:
    Central Maryland
    Thanks for the info early next week I will contact Harman...curiosity it driving me to must know situation lol. I will post what I find.
  7. glenc0322

glenc0322 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    long Island NY
    I contacted Harman and this is what they said about that part number Harman Stoves Hi Glen- our technical team let us know that this is a part number for a zero clearance conversion kit and is to be used with an existing zero clearance wood fireplace. I hope that answers your question. Ill ask about installation
  8. Lousyweather

Lousyweather Guest

02809bristol likes this.
  9. Fireshoppe

Fireshoppe New Member

Loc:
    Joplin MO
    This is the part manual that explains the procedure for installing a Harman insert in a Z/c fireplace.

Attached Files: