Harman Accentra parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura1646

Jan 22, 2012
Eastern PA
Hi,

Other than going through an authorized dealer...any suggestions on where I can purchase the following for a free-standing Harman Accentra:

Looking for 2 screws and corresponding hardware for the glass lid (where you put the pellets in) on the top of the pellet stove. They came loose, husband didn't notice and they went through the burn process and are completely unusable. I'd rather replace both at the same time so that we know they are both new.

I haven't gone to the hardware store yet...thinking that may be my best option rather than going through an authorized dealer.

Thanks for any help,
Laura

Lowes has a pretty good selection of specialty fasteners
probably a shoulder bolt if it is going in glass
that is so you dont overtighten it

yea, a hardware store might have them, but those screws really are pretty cheap......you might hunt around and save 30-40 cents each, but, well, how much is gas these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.