harman accentra pellet door

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ebbtide357

Oct 15, 2012
long island new york
i seem to have a real hard time opening this feed door on my stove anybody have this problem or just me? I dont want to break it maybe im missing something or have to oil the little ball bearings that hold the clip any advise as i dont want to buy a new glass door when i smash it?

check the bracket that hold the 2 ball springs...sometimes it will start to flare outward and everything gets out of whack. the 2 side walls should be perpendicular to the lid...like perfectly, or the ball spring latch doesn't work very well. If someone was spinning the knob on top the spade shaped piece might also be out of alighnment.

Reactions: ebbtide357
Status
Not open for further replies.