Harman Accentra

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I burn about 2 1/2 3 per seasons for 5 yrs always used stove temp on auto if it gets to hot in house I lower it , days I don't need it I go to off , never use maual or rm temp I just go off and up to stove temp control the blower in high and low never use feed adjuster cause I have it on stove temp lol ? I'm i doing anything wrong ? Never touched the esp probe it's in back of stove about 3 feet long rolled up . I'm Anal about cleaning it , the stove is totally original , igniter , door gaskets etc. any suggestions ? And watch some videos I always shut off and cool down to clean it I never ever opened the door while running if I clean the burn pot I take a handful of pellets put in burn pot and put on .
It makes little sense to burn in stove temp auto and get the house too hot when you can run in room temp and have the house where you want it day and night. It's just a matter of setting the room probe ( the item you refer to as the ESP) in a descent spot for sensing the room temperature. Even if a little off that's OK, once you get the difference between room temp and the dial on the stove square in your head you are good to go. Really go, go to bed, go to work, do what ever and the house will be very close to the same 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.