Harman Advance distribution blower not working

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

northwoods native

Dec 4, 2016
Wisconsin
Hi All
New to site - but puzzled about my Harman Advanced distribution motor not working. Read posts about stove setting vs room settings, manual vs auto ingnitor, etc, but my motor will not kick in no matter what I am trying, although the power indicator light is on in the control panel. As I work out of town, my wife described a noise coming from behind the stove, but not sure where. I read you can "jump" the blower to a power source to test the motor, but before I remove the stove from the fireplace surround, and disconnect all piping to the stove, is there something I should try first that I am overlooking. Any and all help is greatly appreaciated in advance on the Advance

What happens in test mode

Status
Not open for further replies.