Harman Advance lighting problems

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bxpellet

Feeling the Heat
Nov 1, 2007
Bronx, NY
I notice this at the end of last season but ran out of pellets to confirm, I did a test fire this morning turned the stove on (temp.mode) pellets cycled into the pot but the stove was taken a long time to start and shut itself down, and got the blinking light (forgot to count how many times it was blinking) burn pot was warm to the touch. Put it on Stove mode and she fired up within a minute. Also sometimes the feed doesn't work, but all I have to do is give the feed fan a flick of my finger and she goes. I am starting my third season with the stove.

number of blinks is key.....

Im thinking dirty, but the combustion fan can be hard starting for the first fire, especially when left to sit all summer...also, clean the ESP probe!

Status
Not open for further replies.