Harman airplane

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kilarney

Mar 1, 2008
Vermont
I just stumbled on a listing for Harman's corporate aircraft. I guess the stove business isn't so bad after all!
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N250TA

It's not the fanciest plane, but it isn't too shabby either. I wonder what business there was in West Lebanon, NH?

tubbster said:
Uhmm....

You could not spend much less on a corporate A/C. My guess it is the president/owners own personal chariot.

Yea, as corporate rides go and Aztec is more like a Yugo than a Caddy. You certainly won't find The Donald cruising around in one of those. If the price of oil keeps falling possibly the old boy will have to trade it in for a Piper Cub

I wonder what business there was in West Lebanon, NH?

Maybe visiting Dartmouth, which is just down the road in Hanover. Or maybe,
leaf peeping? (It's probably slightly early for that) Ha Ha, it's fun to speculate!

Dane has had a plane for MANY years, and is a pilot. I don't think this is his newer one, as he would have done MUCH better (probably a jet by now) if things had went his way.

Heck, I know what he is doing....or can at least guess! That airport is close to some of his design engineers, the VC foundry (parts) and also one of the large sheet metal contractors that many stove industry people use - who I know makes Harman stuff.

There you go, you corporate snoops!

Just incase someone wants to know this is our company plane. Wanna go for a ride?

Still trying to keep pellets at $220 a ton.

Eric

Attachments

• P1040276.JPG
    P1040276.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 286
Hop in

Maybe he was saying high to Woodstock Soapstone...they are IN that airpark....

Or meeting a NH mountain gal at the Airpark Hotel (or whatever you call it)...

NAH, he was probably looking at a prototype or having lunch with one of his team members. VT (that area) is a BIG Center of stovedom, since hundreds of people are alumni of the early Vermont Castings.....many stayed in the business in one way or another. After all, how many people have training in "the stove business".

OK, now we're gonna follow all those planes around.....

HMMMMM Craig,I will let you know. Do you think I can get a bigger plane if I increased the price of my pellets? I might even get a monster truck.

Eric

Attachments

• P1040277.JPG
    P1040277.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 295
Status
Not open for further replies.