Harman Auger will not stop.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

billid

Oct 11, 2015
Ontarto,Canada
Hey,all just joined but have been on here lots for tips n stuff ..problem I'm having is with an older model Harman Invincible.When i first light the stove it seems fine but once it reaches what I assume is a certian temperature and the feed auger starts it just keeps going and will not shut off unless I hit stop button.When I hit start button again it starts augering again and won't stop.Not sure if it's a coincidence but my pellets seem to hang up in hopper now,when i emptied hopper i noticed pusher is only stroking about 3/8" not sure if its related to why auger wont stop.Sorry if i missed a related thread any help appreciated.thx Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.