Harman, Breckwell, Quadra-Fire, and any other stove owner posting questions for the first time, PLEA

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I did not use a little more tact in the start of this post. I really really really promise not to offend, make fun of, or piss anyone off again.

Just kidding ten minutes to happy hour.
Eric

Nah, what you said it good and right!
People should always help themselves before they ask others to help them. That should be obvious. Like "teach a man to fish" is better than giving them a fish.

BTW, the fancy site search is usually better than the forum search:
https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/articles/sitesearch/

Webmaster said:
Nah, what you said it good and right!
People should always help themselves before they ask others to help them. That should be obvious. Like "teach a man to fish" is better than giving them a fish.

BTW, the fancy site search is usually better than the forum search:
https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/articles/sitesearch/

I agree. It is always better to "teach a man to fish"...just thought that the message behind the saying was that one of being helpful, not of making them feel dumb for not already knowing how to fish. But, I guess that one way to go. I wouldn't want to piss off someone who advertises either.

kinsman stoves said:
In a jar will come approx. 1-2oz of pits, do not lose any. Dry them and there you go. How could I resist?

Some areas of MI and PA have a large amount of them. I have never burned them because the Pellets would get angry and we do not want angry pellets.

Nope I have not started Happy Hour yet, but it is coming.

Eric

My manual says the pits and pellets get along very well, but I guess, as with all things, it depends on on brand, installation, setup, dealer support, atmospheric pressure, elevation, and what time happy hour starts. ( started here at 2:17 p.m.). I think there should be a big notice at the top of the forum, stating "DON'T ASK NO QUESTIONS UNTIL YOU CLEAN YOUR G--D--- STOVE!!!!" But, that's just my opinion. Hey, it's Friday, deer huntin' in the mornin'.

hossthehermit said:
kinsman stoves said:
In a jar will come approx. 1-2oz of pits, do not lose any. Dry them and there you go. How could I resist?

Some areas of MI and PA have a large amount of them. I have never burned them because the Pellets would get angry and we do not want angry pellets.

Eric

My manual says the pits and pellets get along very well, but I guess, as with all things, it depends on on brand, installation, setup, dealer support, atmospheric pressure, elevation, and what time happy hour starts. ( started here at 2:17 p.m.). I think there should be a big notice at the top of the forum, stating "DON'T ASK NO QUESTIONS UNTIL YOU CLEAN YOUR G--D--- STOVE!!!!" But, that's just my opinion. Hey, it's Friday, deer huntin' in the mornin'.

I think that the tide chart may have something to do with it as well. Good luck with the hunt..."Aim small...miss small".

NH Pellet Head said:
hossthehermit said:
kinsman stoves said:

Eric

I think that the tide chart may have something to do with it as well. Good luck with the hunt..."Aim small...miss small".

"miss"???? What's that mean?

hossthehermit said:
NH Pellet Head said:
hossthehermit said:
kinsman stoves said:

Eric

"miss"???? What's that mean?

Well said. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.