Harman Combustion Blower

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gfreek

Minister of Fire
Nov 5, 2010
WNYS
Shopping for a replacement for my Harman P38+, and wondering if there is any difference between OEM Harman with increased amp draw of 1.75 or aftermarket Gleason Avery ? Thanks

Surprised no one was able to give you any response on this ... not a Harman owner, so not much help. Hope this catches attention in the AM

I bought a new combustion blower from Hechler's for my P68 and it is 1.75 Amp and is a Gleason Avery. They are the OEM supplier for the upgraded blowers.

bought mine from the dealer also. might want to get yours out and apart, a lot of times the fan is corroded to the shaft and won't come off. thin aluminum. also might need a gasket too.
I bought mine from the dealer, so that if i need a Harman only part in the future, he might still be in bussiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.