Harman Decorative Tiles For Trim Kit

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma869

Feeling the Heat
Aug 27, 2011
Massachusetts
Good Morning All...

Does anyone know of any after-market places that might have sports team tiles for Harman stoves? It seems like these would be a huge money maker. I currently have the lighthouse tile on the front of my P68, but would like to find something for the Patriots, Bruins or Red Sox. I suspect something like this doesn't exist, but this seems like the place to ask.

John

Good Morning All...

Does anyone know of any after-market places that might have sports team tiles for Harman stoves? It seems like these would be a huge money maker. I currently have the lighthouse tile on the front of my P68, but would like to find something for the Patriots, Bruins or Red Sox. I suspect something like this doesn't exist, but this seems like the place to ask.

John

Haven't seen any, but I'm sure you could find someone who does ceramics to come up with something. Even if you took your existing tile & had the reverse side painted & kiln fired... Maybe you could start a conversation with one of the members here, "Adios Pantalones." Pretty sure dabbles in that stuff...

I haven't seen mention of them but you could customize granite through this company...
http://www.daltonsmemorial.com/stoveinserts.php

Thanks for the tip. My order has been placed, and I'm thrilled that they can do exactly what I want. Very cool stuff. Harman needs to wake up and stop offering the same four boring designs. They would probably sell a whole lot more of these tiles if people could actually order exactly what they want. Thank you again for the feedback. I'll be sure to post a picture of their work, after I receive delivery of it.

John

Thanks for the tip. My order has been placed, and I'm thrilled that they can do exactly what I want. Very cool stuff. Harman needs to wake up and stop offering the same four boring designs. They would probably sell a whole lot more of these tiles if people could actually order exactly what they want. Thank you again for the feedback. I'll be sure to post a picture of their work, after I receive delivery of it.

John

What did you get?....or do we have to wait for it. I hope it's a nice spoked "B" ;)

Reactions: MikeNH
What did you get?....or do we have to wait for it. I hope it's a nice spoked "B" ;)

No spoked "B". Lifelong Bruins fan, so it was certainly a consideration, but football ALWAYS comes first in my house. Because of that, I went with the original "Pat" Patriots logo (Always hated the dopey, new Flying Elvis logo). Looking forward to seeing how it turns out. I'll post some pictures when I finally get it, which probably won't be until the end of next week.

Last edited:
No spoked "B". Lifelong Bruins fan, so it was certainly a consideration, but football ALWAYS comes first in my house. Because of that, I went with the original "Pat" Patriots logo (Always hated the dopey, new Flying Elvis logo). Looking forward to seeing how it turns out. I'll post some pictures when I finally get it, which probably won't be until the end of next week.

That'll look great too. Never thought of it as a "flying Elvis" but that's pretty funny! Uh thankyouverrymuch.

Status
Not open for further replies.