1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Harman diagnostic tool? Where can you buy it?

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by Glenn Jefferson, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Glenn Jefferson

Glenn Jefferson New Member

Does anyone know where you can buy the diagnostics tool and how much it costs? I'd like it just to be able to see the information going on when the stove is running.

-Glenn

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. wil lanfear

wil lanfear Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    vermont
    Squire Lumber in Ma. quoted me a cost of around $329.00 last year, a little spendy so I chose not to purchase one.
    DAKSY likes this.
  3. Glenn Jefferson

Glenn Jefferson New Member

WOW, I guess I don't need it that bad :), i thought it would have been much cheaper... i'm sure they try and keep them out of the hands of the customers and make them go through dealers if they want that info.
  4. mepellet

mepellet Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Central ME
    I too would love to have one..... Just can't see spending that much money when I could stuff another ton and a half in the garage for the same amount of money.
  5. Lousyweather

Lousyweather Guest

yea, they are VERY spendy, and you wont find one on Grainger anytime soon! I beleive theonly place you'll find one is at a dealer....probs all pay the same price, so, if you call around, you may find some dealers making less of a profit on them....
    iceguy4 likes this.