Harman diagnostic tool? Where can you buy it?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenn Jefferson

Oct 25, 2012
Does anyone know where you can buy the diagnostics tool and how much it costs? I'd like it just to be able to see the information going on when the stove is running.

-Glenn

Squire Lumber in Ma. quoted me a cost of around $329.00 last year, a little spendy so I chose not to purchase one.

Reactions: DAKSY
WOW, I guess I don't need it that bad :), i thought it would have been much cheaper... i'm sure they try and keep them out of the hands of the customers and make them go through dealers if they want that info.

yea, they are VERY spendy, and you wont find one on Grainger anytime soon! I beleive theonly place you'll find one is at a dealer....probs all pay the same price, so, if you call around, you may find some dealers making less of a profit on them....

Reactions: iceguy4
Status
Not open for further replies.