Harman Email on Vibration

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twodogs02

Burning Hunk
Nov 30, 2013
plus.google.com
Just curious,my dealer called and said they recently(3-4 days ago) received an Email from Harman on a vibration with the distribution fan. Harman instructing dealer to place a stainless steel house clamp. ....

Any techs out there that can confirm this? The reason I ask is I have some doubts as this sounds like the combustion blower clamp fix.

I've had problems with my distribution blower buzzing after stove warms up that I've posted a while ago.

Harman instructing dealer to place a stainless steel house clamp. .... I believe you mean hose clamp.....lol Would be a large clamp to clamp a house....

and that seems like a rather cobbly fix, but then I don't own one.

Dealer changed out the distribution fan, problem solved under warranty :)

Reactions: Lake Girl
Status
Not open for further replies.