1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)
  1. Phil Do's fire.

Phil Do's fire. Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Hyde Park, NY
    Anyone know what year and model that Harman first introduced the ESP system? The Palazzetti Ecofire that I have incorporates the same technology. Wondering who was first?:)

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. DAKSY

DAKSY Patriot Guard Staff Member

Loc:
    Averill Park, NY, on Burden Lake II...
    I'm thinkin that the first Harman Pellet stove hit the market in 1991, so no earlier than that...
  3. silverfox103

silverfox103 Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Littleton, NH
  4. DexterDay

DexterDay Guest

The Ecofire adjusts the flame? Depending on room temp? Hmmmm.... So many options out there.

So all you do is set the stat and it determines the rate of fire? Based of the heat demand? (That's how the Harman works/Smart stove technology ;))
  5. Phil Do's fire.

Phil Do's fire. Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Hyde Park, NY
    Dex, That is correct. The Palazzetti monitors exhaust, room and hopper temp and adjusts flame burn rate and blower speed automatically;ex
  6. DexterDay

DexterDay Guest

Nice.... :)
  7. Bioburner

Bioburner Minister of Fire

Loc:
    West central Mn
    The new to me Elena Ecoteck makes for an interesting fire for the first hour as stove adjusts till room gets close to target temp as the smaller fire pot makes the feed adjustments almost instant flame height up and down. The bottom fed Harman takes several minutes to see the adjustments. American manufactures need to follow the european manufactures for the quality of fans. My Elena not only has a nice fan but the design venturis in extra air without having to run a higher fan speed making things quieter and run with less electricity. 90 watts on low with the auger running,60 watts without auger running. Thermal effeciency in the 80s.
  8. jtakeman

jtakeman Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northwestern CT.
    Did I read that right? That I have to see! ==c
  9. Bioburner

Bioburner Minister of Fire

Loc:
    West central Mn
    Get your glass cleaned or your mind out of the Victorias secret catalog. Italian models have you overheated.
  10. jtakeman

jtakeman Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northwestern CT.
    Yep, Just like the Fiat commercial!

Fiat.jpg
    Lousyweather and Brokenwing like this.