Harman ESP

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Do's fire.

Minister of Fire
Dec 16, 2012
Hyde Park, NY
Anyone know what year and model that Harman first introduced the ESP system? The Palazzetti Ecofire that I have incorporates the same technology. Wondering who was first?:)

Anyone know what year and model that Harman first introduced the ESP system? The Palazzetti Ecofire that I have incorporates the same technology. Wondering who was first?:)

I'm thinkin that the first Harman Pellet stove hit the market in 1991, so no earlier than that...

The Ecofire adjusts the flame? Depending on room temp? Hmmmm.... So many options out there.

So all you do is set the stat and it determines the rate of fire? Based of the heat demand? (That's how the Harman works/Smart stove technology ;))

The Ecofire adjusts the flame? Depending on room temp? Hmmmm.... So many options out there.

So all you do is set the stat and it determines the rate of fire? Based of the heat demand? (That's how the Harman works/Smart stove technology ;))
Dex, That is correct. The Palazzetti monitors exhaust, room and hopper temp and adjusts flame burn rate and blower speed automatically;ex

The new to me Elena Ecoteck makes for an interesting fire for the first hour as stove adjusts till room gets close to target temp as the smaller fire pot makes the feed adjustments almost instant flame height up and down. The bottom fed Harman takes several minutes to see the adjustments. American manufactures need to follow the european manufactures for the quality of fans. My Elena not only has a nice fan but the design venturis in extra air without having to run a higher fan speed making things quieter and run with less electricity. 90 watts on low with the auger running,60 watts without auger running. Thermal effeciency in the 80s.

Get your glass cleaned or your mind out of the Victorias secret catalog. Italian models have you overheated.

Yep, Just like the Fiat commercial!

Fiat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.