Harman Grill

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dill

Feeling the Heat
Oct 14, 2008
Northwood NH
So I finally got one. And just had a great steak, it was really nice and smokey.
Now the problem. The grill is stuck in the stove. I got the handle back in and it doesn't want to lift out.
Any ideas?

Once the stove cools down it will come out, and the grill will be clean too. If you have any carbon build up around the the opening it will stick even worse.

I closed the damper for a while and it just came out.
Your right, its pretty clean. I'm hooked.

Hey, how come it took me a month to get mine and you found it in a week?
Pretty nice, huh? I was amazed at the eveness of my medium rare - no burnt outside, raw inside scenario.

OK,OK stop it. I am ready to open my bypass damper fit in an old fridge grate and deal with this moose tenderloin RIGHT NOW.
Drool... :coolgrin: :p

north of 60 said:
OK,OK stop it. I am ready to open my bypass damper fit in an old fridge grate and deal with this moose tenderloin RIGHT NOW.
Drool... :coolgrin: :p

I agree!

When stove demand drops back to normal, They could make a killing retrofitting all these various models with a grill like that.

I'm waiting for someone to get the rotisserie so we can get a review on that.

Reactions: Seasoned Oak
Status
Not open for further replies.