1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Harman Hopper Extension

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by iron stove, Nov 3, 2011.

1. iron stove

iron stove Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Central CT
    Have a P-43, and about 10 bags through it and love it so far. Just need ot to get really cold to give it a genuine workout.

How many people use the add on Hopper kit ? The burn time is improved over my old stove, but I have the itch for that 100 pound capacity :)

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. PJPellet

PJPellet Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Western NY
    I don't have the add on hopper, but would like to see what an owner of one has to say too. I love my P43!
  3. mepellet

mepellet Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Central ME
    I think it would look funny on top of the stove. Maybe just me though...
  4. PJPellet

PJPellet Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Western NY
    I agree on that point for sure.
  5. iron stove

iron stove Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Central CT
    Might look funny, but could get a 24 hour burn during the coldest days. And Can always remove it for the regulars season.
  6. CJ-SR4ever

CJ-SR4ever New Member

Loc:
    New Hampshire
    I would love one on my P 38. Dont care about looks, just care about being warm!!! I have heard many good things about them.
  7. silverfox103

silverfox103 Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Littleton, NH
    I have two hopper extensions, one on my P68 and one on my P38. They make life easier. The extension will hold a bag. We can go away for a night without having to worry about running out of pellets. The don't look bad at all, you really don't even notice them. One thing that is a little strange, with the P38, I can push on the top of the extension and it will lift the front of the stove off of the ground and that is with one finger. Somehow it changes the center of balance. I don't feel it's unsafe, I just wasn't expecting that. I think they sell for $160.

Tom C.