Harman Hydroflex 60 review?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gpjandra

Sep 15, 2011
Green Bay,WI
I am leaning heavily towards this as my primary heat/ boiler. Looking to heat radiant floor and DHW. Will be supplemented with solar Hot water in shoulder months. It would be fantastic to have a Hydroflex owner, dealer, or tech. post some comments on this boiler. Seems to be fairly new, yet little other information available.
Spoke to a reference from Earth Sense Energy who has one and seems to like it- supplementing oil boiler. I'm a little concerned on my install that the 15' horizontal run might be too much since specs. dictate an 8' max horizontal. If I put some pitch to it, will that suffice?

Status
Not open for further replies.