Harman Invincible Pellet Stove Value

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

army retired

Mar 18, 2014
pa
Hi folks,

First time here, thanks for the great info and forum!

I'm looking to buy a Harman Invincible Pellet Stove free standing for $1800. The owner claims its in great shape. I know Harman is a great company, but I'm not sure if the stove if worth the money.
Please help!
00707_5VXnnptZnnl_600x450.jpg

IMO, that's a bit steep and I own one. It's a workhorse and depending on how long you plan to keep it, parts may a problem. The control boards can be an issue and the upgrade to a new updated one can be several hundred dollars. Have you looked at it?

IMO, that's a bit steep and I own one. It's a workhorse and depending on how long you plan to keep it, parts may a problem. The control boards can be an issue and the upgrade to a new updated one can be several hundred dollars. Have you looked at it?
Harman Lover 007, thanks so much for your reply.
No, I haven't look at it. Its an hour away from here and I don't want to take the trip unless its a great deal.
I'll keep looking, thanks again!

Theres one for sale in Louisville KY for $800 for a price comparison. I've expanded a search for a used stove as I have to go down there in a couple weeks.

Do not know if that's a good price.i bought a used inviro ef3 and had nothing but problems with it .i saved up and bought a new harman.loving it so far.from my experince if you can afford it go new.last I saw harman had a $250 rebate and some good deals with the warm weather on the way. Just my 2 cents . What ever you decide good luck

I thinking of doing the same thing... more money but less headaches.
You gave great advice and help, thanks so much. That's awesome.

I love my 1993 Invincible T, but $1800 sounds way too high. If you can find one for under $1000, you can't go too far wrong.

Keep in mind that the enhancement card on the back of the control board is no longer available and the control board is very hard to find. Some parts are no loner in stock anywhere. If i were you I would look for another Harman.

Keep in mind that the enhancement card on the back of the control board is no longer available and the control board is very hard to find. Some parts are no loner in stock anywhere. If i were you I would look for another Harman.

Thank you, I'm already looking for another one.

For not much more you can get a new stove, that's way more efficient and has a warranty. Under $1000 would be fair.

Please put items for sale in the For Sale/Wanted section of the Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.