Harman Invincible "RS"

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudmixer

Jan 25, 2014
PA
Can anyone tell me what may be a fair asking price for my stove (Harman Invincible RS), purchased new app 15 years ago? Stove is in excellent condition. Color Goldenfire Brown.
Thank You:
Terry Swindell
[email protected]
(814) 652-2261

The color is probably a drawback but typically Invincible RS hold their value. For me it would depend on what has been done to the stove in those 15 years...control board, combustion and distribution blowers, etc. Also need to take into account the automation built into today's Harmans. Mine is 19 years old, well maintained and I bet I could get $1200-$1500 for it.

I saw one on Craigslist here locally in KY where pellet stoves are not as popular as up north and they were asking $1,200. I believe the stove was in Ohio but not real far and was a mid to late 1990's free standing model. Looked like a TANK! Cool stove. Not sure what the final price was but it did not last long either. Pics showed it to be in very good shape cosmetically. Said it worked great but had few details so that is subjective and no upgrades or newer parts were listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.