Harman Owners: Please take a look.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lousyweather said:
pelletdude said:
Lousyweather said:
NorthernQuad said:
Really was talking about guys at Lowes or Home Depot trying to tell me that crappy pellets are the best or awesome pellets.

Their crappy pellets ARE crappy pellets.....mine are the best!
;-)

Mine Are :p

my okies are better than your okies!

I sent you some Okie business - People from the north side of Southbridge. A little too far for me. Hope business is good.

What! they could of read it online! lol I don't know about yours but, my customers know it all (so they think) so they don't need to read anything! They will tell u I know how, I've been doing it for years. Then you can listen to them say I didn't know that was there and tell them they have been doing it wrong for years. lol

pelletdude said:
Lousyweather said:
pelletdude said:
Lousyweather said:
NorthernQuad said:
Really was talking about guys at Lowes or Home Depot trying to tell me that crappy pellets are the best or awesome pellets.

;-)

I sent you some Okie business - People from the north side of Southbridge. A little too far for me. Hope business is good.

well, today its slow, but its 88 degrees outside! Selling some pellets, mostly New England's today though. Yep, sent sopme Pomfret folks down to you as well......they wanted Somersets.......

Hey, do you know if Doug Middleton (BTU) is back from his Obama Fundraiser yet?

Lousyweather said:
pelletdude said:
Lousyweather said:
pelletdude said:
Lousyweather said:
NorthernQuad" date="1285444059 said:

;-)

well, today its slow, but its 88 degrees outside! Selling some pellets, mostly New England's today though. Yep, sent sopme Pomfret folks down to you as well......they wanted Somersets.......

I just called him - got his VM. Must be dropping big coin in Obama's Basket. thanks for the lead.

pelletdude said:
Lousyweather said:
pelletdude said:
Lousyweather said:
pelletdude said:
Lousyweather" date="1285446038 said:

;-)

I just called him - got his VM. Must be dropping big coin in Obama's Basket. thanks for the lead.

oh, Doug is a huge Obama man! He keeps sending me all this pro-Obama stuff in my email, its crazy! Im thinking you'll see him appointed as some kind of Czar of some sort. I dunno.......

Lousyweather said:
pelletdude said:
Lousyweather said:
pelletdude said:
Lousyweather said:
pelletdude" date="1285448216 said:
Lousyweather" date="1285446038 said:

;-)

oh, Doug is a huge Obama man! He keeps sending me all this pro-Obama stuff in my email, its crazy! Im thinking you'll see him appointed as some kind of Czar of some sort. I dunno.......

Someone's got to keep the Canadian Healthcare System running :ahhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.