Harman owners?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda got lucky because I searched best stoves on the market and it came down to 2 of them. After reading reviews of all the stoves the Harman one hands down.

Hello

I worked on a few and saw how well built they were and how long they lasted, I like how they radiate the heat as well as blow the heat out. The P-Series is the easiest to clean of the Harmans and all other stoves. I bought 3 old broken ones and made them all work like new. The older ones are a bit heavier such as the fines box cover is iron not steel. I put in 3 new control panels so they work just as good as the new ones. Then I sold one to help pay for the other two. Also easy to repaint. Just wish the ash pan was a bit more solid like the stove. LOL

Hello

I worked on a few and saw how well built they were and how long they lasted, I like how they radiate the heat as well as blow the heat out. The P-Series is the easiest to clean of the Harmans and all other stoves. I bought 3 old broken ones and made them all work like new. The older ones are a bit heavier such as the fines box cover is iron not steel. I put in 3 new control panels so they work just as good as the new ones. Then I sold one to help pay for the other two. Also easy to repaint. Just wish the ash pan was a bit more solid like the stove. LOL
At least the ash bin is big enough to go a month or so without having to empty.

Reactions: SteveB
I bought mine because it was one the few inserts on rails. I liked the idea of being able to pull the stove out without worrying about the exhaust or oak pipes.

Harman's reputation ect. Sealed the deal

Status
Not open for further replies.