1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
  1. Paul Raz

Paul Raz Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Orange County, NY
    I kinda got lucky because I searched best stoves on the market and it came down to 2 of them. After reading reviews of all the stoves the Harman one hands down.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. herdfan2003

herdfan2003 New Member

Loc:
    In the hills of West Virginia
    I thought it was spelled Harmon...:). Bought mine used not knowing much about pellet stoves. Boy was that a lucky buy. Easy use, easy clean...great stove.
  3. Don2222

Don2222 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Salem NH
    Hello

I worked on a few and saw how well built they were and how long they lasted, I like how they radiate the heat as well as blow the heat out. The P-Series is the easiest to clean of the Harmans and all other stoves. I bought 3 old broken ones and made them all work like new. The older ones are a bit heavier such as the fines box cover is iron not steel. I put in 3 new control panels so they work just as good as the new ones. Then I sold one to help pay for the other two. Also easy to repaint. Just wish the ash pan was a bit more solid like the stove. LOL
  4. Bioburner

Bioburner Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    West central Mn
    At least the ash bin is big enough to go a month or so without having to empty.
    SteveB likes this.
  5. fmsm

fmsm Minister of Fire

Loc:
    South of Boston MA
    I bought mine because it was one the few inserts on rails. I liked the idea of being able to pull the stove out without worrying about the exhaust or oak pipes.

Harman's reputation ect. Sealed the deal
  6. sandpipe

sandpipe Member

Loc:
    Northern Franklin County, MA
    I bought mine purely for the heat-- the house and land came along with it.
    fmsm and Jacques909 like this.