Harman P-43 Feeder tube with auger ***find what does not belong***

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinsmanstoves

Minister of Fire
What should not be in this picture?

Attachments

• P43 bolt.jpg
    P43 bolt.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 490
SmokeyTheBear said:
Bolts and washers aren't pellets ????

They were in his. He claims that it came from a bag of pellets. Said he has nothing similar to this in his garage. I know it did not come from the stove. I will not name the brand of pellets, they were not mine.

Attachments

• p43 bolt2.jpg
    p43 bolt2.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 351
SmokeyTheBear said:
Bolts and washers aren't pellets ????

The rusty nut that wouldnt burn......

Thats not good. Could have come from a bag of pellets? I have sifted some "wierd" things from them.

Did the auger motor burn up?

smoke show said:
I thought Harmans could burn anything? :lol:

In order to burn it must hit the burn pot.

Eric

kinsman stoves [email said:
[email protected][/email]] They were in his. He claims that it came from a bag of pellets. Said he has nothing similar to this in his garage. I know it did not come from the stove. I will not name the brand of pellets, they were not mine.

Not the first time we found bolts/nuts in pellets. I got one from a bag of Bio Heat many many years ago with my Quad. Didn't jam the Quads auger and made it to the burnp. Found it while scraping the pot. I remember a post here where someone found one in the Pennington's Natures Heat. Most mills now have magnets in the final shifting process, But anything after that can end up in the bags.

Nothing wrong with mentioning names. How do they say it SH!+ happens, No?? What brands was it????

You should send it to the pellet company, they're probably looking all over the place for that. :eek:hh:

Status
Not open for further replies.