Harman P series blower and motor changes

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kelly

Dec 27, 2013
rockwood
I recently bought spare Gleason Avery combustion blower motor and auger motor and they are distinctly different but directly bolt on . I also bought a distribution blower and it is bushed but I thought I read the newer ones were needle bearings . I was hoping to get the tech lowdown from a Harman tech on the site here/why the changes/improvements - lack of small fan on the auger and the lack of the additional fan on the combustion blower assembly and is it fact that distribution fans now have needle bearings , I thought I saw UR on the motor body vs the previous manufacturers name

Would help if you put your stove Make and model in your signature. Harman has different motor and fan assemblies for different models.
$$$ usually drives parts picking

Last edited:
Would help if you put your stove Make and model in your signature. Harman has different motor and fan assemblies for different models.
Done thanks for the reminder

Status
Not open for further replies.